WHAT IS IT?
Formulated with the perfect but simple blend of oils and herbs, Diáfano is THE product to include in your minimalist beauty routine: it serves both as a cleanser and as a treatment oil for hair and skin (night oil, as it can be photosensitive).
As a cleanser, it gently removes impurities and makeup without drying the skin. It contains Camelina oil, well balanced in nourishing fatty acids, and is infused with Purslane and St John’s Wort extracts, both rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
WHY YOU NEED IT?
- Because it will save you time and space: multipurpose and effective, it leaves both the skin and the hair super smooth!
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties
THE INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE IT SPECIAL
- Purslane: contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is identified as one of the richest vegetable sources of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 essential fatty acid
- St John’s Wort: one of the best remedies for skin damage because of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial capabilities which aids tissue renewal and accelerates healing
- Camelina seed oil: natural emollient with nourishing properties, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Castor oil: perfect for repairing and nourishing dry hair, it also has a purifying and repairing action for the skin
INCI (full ingredient list): HELIANTHUS ANUUS (sunflower) SEED OIL . CAMELINA SATIVA (camellia) SEED OIL* . RICINUS COMMUNIS (castor) SEED OIL* . POLYGLYCERYL-4-OLEATE (natural emulsifier) . HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (st johns wort) EXTRACT** . PORTULACA OLERACEA (purslane) EXTRACT** . CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA FRUIT (bergamote) OIL* . LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (lavander) FLOWER OIL* . FOENICULUM VULGARE DULCE (sweet fennel) FRUIT OIL* . TOCOPHEROL (natural antioxidant). ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT . [LIMONENE*** . LINALOOL***]
* Organic/bio ** Wildcrafted *** Naturally present in essential oils
HOW TO USE IT?
Cleanser: massage around your face and neck. Remove with water or wet cloth.
Night Oil: after cleaning your face, apply the oil with firm pressures (instead of rubbing it on the skin).
Hair Oil: apply a few drops in your hair ends.
Note that if you decide to subscribe this product, the second and following bottles will come without the cardboard tube (less expensive for you, less resources used from the planet - and everyone is happier!)